Why Choose Intellalegal for your Intellectual Property Needs?
- We have broad experience in all phases of intellectual property law. We prepare, file and prosecute patent, trademark and copyright applications. We enforce and defend your patent and trademark rights.
- Our focus is exclusively on Intellectual Property Law.
- Unlike large law firms, we are able to provide you with personalized service without the big firm bureaucracy. You will not get lost in the crowd with our firm. We are available when you need help with your matters.
- Our fees are fair and as often as possible, we provide you with flat fee services. Our overhead is much less than large firms so we can keep our fees reasonable for you.
- We use proprietary custom modifications to docketing software, developed over nearly 20 years, to provide you with timely and accurate reminders for all of your intellectual property matters.
- Most documents are provided through our secure document portal so you receive documents quickly and securely.
- We are an established virtual law practice with convenient access to the US Patent and Trademark Office in Alexandria, Virginia and the US Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- For over 20 years we have aggressively represented clients large and small, domestic and international and we welcome the opportunity to represent your intellectual property rights.
- Licensed to practice law in Virginia and licensed (inactive) in Texas and DC.
Our Principal Patent Attorney is James W. Pravel
Contact us at 703-549-4114 or toll free at 877-445-5440
We provide office hours for client meetings at:
1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22314
Our mailing address is:
Patent and Trademark Attorneys
2028 East Ben White Blvd., Suite 240-8000
Austin, Texas 78741 USA