On August 31, 2009 the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (“CAFC”) ruled in In Re Bose Corporation, 2008-1448 (CAFC) that “a trademark is obtained fraudulently under the Lanham Act only if the applicant or registrant knowingly makes a false, material representation with the intent to deceive the PTO [US Patent and Trademark […]
- AIPLA files Amicus Brief in Nautilus v. Biosig Instruments re: Definiteness March 5, 2014
- Apple’s New Touch MacBook Patent February 21, 2014
- Federal Circuit Clarifies Standard for Defendants Seeking Award of Attorney’s Fees January 29, 2014
- US Patent and Trademark Office Requests Comments on Request for Continued Examination Practice December 20, 2012
- Federal Circuit Upholds Cancellation from Interference Provoked Two Years After Publication July 27, 2012
- An Algorithm for Every Function July 25, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I have been working with Jim Pravel and his law firm for over ten years and I have to say that he is a phenomenal patent and trademark attorney. I feel very confident working with him and he always provides clear information and advice. It is a pleasure to do business with him and I highly recommend him for all of your intellectual property matters.
Abaco Propiedad Industrial, S.L.