The North Face Apparel Company has sued the South Butt LLC for trademark infringement in Missouri. This links to the complaint. South Butt will argue that its mark is a parody of the North Face, while North Face is alleging multiple claims against South Butt including trademark infringement/likelihood of confusion, dilution, misrepresentation, inducement to infringe, […]
- Federal Circuit Emphasizes That State of the Art Evidence Must be Considered in Obviousness Analysis December 6, 2013
- After Final Office Action Consideration Project is Extended November 27, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Decides Right of Publicity Outweighs First Amendment in NCAA Football Video Games June 18, 2013
- Federal Circuit Affirms $20.8 Million Patent Infringement Judgment Against Home Depot March 2, 2012
- Discovery Channel Announces new Engineering Challenge Prizes February 14, 2012
- Federal Circuit: Common Sense Must be Substantiated, Not Just Asserted July 10, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I have been working with Jim Pravel and his law firm for over ten years and I have to say that he is a phenomenal patent and trademark attorney. I feel very confident working with him and he always provides clear information and advice. It is a pleasure to do business with him and I highly recommend him for all of your intellectual property matters.
Abaco Propiedad Industrial, S.L.