Paul R. Michel is the Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (“CAFC”). The CAFC is the court of exclusive jurisdiction of all patent cases that are appealed from federal district courts from across the country. In a speech delivered to the Patent Examiners at the US Patent and […]
- Pricing and Contracting Negotiations Insufficient to Constitute a Sale within the US November 11, 2014
- US Patent and Trademark Office Extends After Final Action Consideration October 30, 2014
- US Patent and Trademark Office Launches Online Toolkit for Trademarks October 2, 2014
- Federal Circuit Clarifies Pleading Requirements in Design Patent Cases February 14, 2013
- American Universities Sued for Copyright Infringement November 6, 2012
- Federal Circuit Upholds TTAB’s Finding of Abandonment of Lens.com’s LENS Mark August 21, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I have been working with Jim Pravel and his law firm for over ten years and I have to say that he is a phenomenal patent and trademark attorney. I feel very confident working with him and he always provides clear information and advice. It is a pleasure to do business with him and I highly recommend him for all of your intellectual property matters.
Abaco Propiedad Industrial, S.L.