In THE CRASH DUMMY MOVIE, LLC v. MATTEL, INC. (CAFC 2009-1239, April 16, 2010), the Federal Circuit found that Mattel’s failure to file a timely Section 8 declaration of use did not negate Mattel’s intent to resume its use of the mark. Mattel, via its predecessor in interest Tyco, had registered the mark CRASH DUMMIES […]
- ALS Association withdraws US Trademark Applications to Register “Ice Bucket Challenge” September 8, 2014
- First Inventor to File – 2014 USPTO Roadshow September 5, 2014
- Apple Files Patent Application for Sapphire Front/Back Displays July 11, 2014
- Report On Newly Enacted America Invents Act (AIA) February 8, 2013
- Texas Regional Independent Inventors Conference-Austin, TX Sept. 14-15 August 16, 2012
- Federal Circuit Vacates Preliminary Injunction Again in Shionogi v. Lupin August 14, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I thank you for your professionalism and patience in dealing with Buckboard BBQ & Catering when dealing with copyright and trademark infringements of a competing restaurant. While we had prior usage rights, we did not have Trademark or complete copyright rights to Buckboard at the time. We waited as per you suggestions filed the proper paperwork to set precedent. Every step of the way your firm was detailed and on top of the each step in the waiting & filing process.
When our time came to finally obtain rights to Buckboard, I had a tickler to remind myself about inquiring with Pravel over status. Well two weeks before my tickler popped up, your firm had already taken the necessary steps to get the proper filing paperwork in motion. Today we are at point of owning the Buckboard Trademark with registration in the final stages.
Thank you for your professionalism and patience!