A US Patent Application that is finally rejected by a patent examiner may be appealed to the Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences (“BPAI”). The increase in the number of appeals would not come as a surprise to members of the patent bar because the rejection rate for new patent applications has increased dramatically since [...]
- Ninth Circuit Clarifies Requirements for Vicarious and Contributory Copyright Infringement Claims May 20, 2013
- Federal Circuit Applies Collateral Estoppel to Patent Claim Terms Not Previously Construed May 17, 2013
- 2013 Offshore Technology Conference Sets Record Number of Attendees and Displays Impressive Innovation May 11, 2013
- Federal Circuit Affirms $20.8 Million Patent Infringement Judgment Against Home Depot March 2, 2012
- US Patent and Trademark Office Offers Awards for Patents for Humanity February 9, 2012
- Federal Circuit: Recklessness Best Determined by a Judge July 3, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"Pincott International Pty Ltd is a family owned Australian manufacturer of consumable products used in tire retreading and recycling industry throughout the world. We were originally introduced to Bill Pravel (Jim's father) in the mid 1980's and have continued on with Jim for the past 10 years with complete satisfaction.
We find Jim Pravel to be personable, diligent and extremely professional when employing his services."