The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is providing special accommodations to patent and trademark applicants and owners affected by the catastrophic events that took place in Japan on March 11, 2011. “Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of Japan who continue to suffer from the effects of the earthquake and resulting [...]
- Ninth Circuit Clarifies Requirements for Vicarious and Contributory Copyright Infringement Claims May 20, 2013
- Federal Circuit Applies Collateral Estoppel to Patent Claim Terms Not Previously Construed May 17, 2013
- 2013 Offshore Technology Conference Sets Record Number of Attendees and Displays Impressive Innovation May 11, 2013
- Federal Circuit Affirms $20.8 Million Patent Infringement Judgment Against Home Depot March 2, 2012
- US Patent and Trademark Office Offers Awards for Patents for Humanity February 9, 2012
- Federal Circuit: Recklessness Best Determined by a Judge July 3, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I have been working with Jim Pravel and his law firm for over ten years and I have to say that he is a phenomenal patent and trademark attorney. I feel very confident working with him and he always provides clear information and advice. It is a pleasure to do business with him and I highly recommend him for all of your intellectual property matters.
Abaco Propiedad Industrial, S.L.