Under 17 USC Section 1201(a)(1), the Librarian of Congress is required every three years to determine whether there are any classes of works that are exempted from the prohibition against circumvention of technology that effectively controls access to a copyrighted work. This provision is part of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). On July 26, [...]
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Decides Right of Publicity Outweighs First Amendment in NCAA Football Video Games June 18, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of NY Denies Class Certification in YouTube Copyright Case June 12, 2013
- U.S. Supreme Court Will Review Burden of Proof in Declaratory Judgment Cases When Infringement Counterclaim is Barred June 7, 2013
- Federal Circuit Affirms $20.8 Million Patent Infringement Judgment Against Home Depot March 2, 2012
- Pravel Intellectual Property Law Adopts New Brand, Intellalegal February 13, 2012
- Federal Circuit Reiterates Three-Step Recapture Rule is Proper Test in Reissue Applications July 9, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"Pincott International Pty Ltd is a family owned Australian manufacturer of consumable products used in tire retreading and recycling industry throughout the world. We were originally introduced to Bill Pravel (Jim's father) in the mid 1980's and have continued on with Jim for the past 10 years with complete satisfaction.
We find Jim Pravel to be personable, diligent and extremely professional when employing his services."