Under 17 USC Section 1201(a)(1), the Librarian of Congress is required every three years to determine whether there are any classes of works that are exempted from the prohibition against circumvention of technology that effectively controls access to a copyrighted work. This provision is part of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). On July 26, […]
- US Patent and Trademark Office Launches Online Toolkit for Trademarks October 2, 2014
- ALS Association withdraws US Trademark Applications to Register “Ice Bucket Challenge” September 8, 2014
- First Inventor to File – 2014 USPTO Roadshow September 5, 2014
- US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Publishes Final Rules on First to File System February 13, 2013
- Federal Circuit Upholds TTAB’s Finding of Abandonment of Lens.com’s LENS Mark August 21, 2012
- Texas Regional Independent Inventors Conference-Austin, TX Sept. 14-15 August 16, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"My company’s trademark matter was handled promptly and efficiently by Pravel Intellectual Property Law, P.C. Jim’s innate ability to 'think outside the box' was most beneficial. I would recommend this firm for any intellectual property needs."
Betty Villani, Esq.