Under 17 USC Section 1201(a)(1), the Librarian of Congress is required every three years to determine whether there are any classes of works that are exempted from the prohibition against circumvention of technology that effectively controls access to a copyrighted work. This provision is part of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). On July 26, […]
- Federal Circuit Emphasizes That State of the Art Evidence Must be Considered in Obviousness Analysis December 6, 2013
- After Final Office Action Consideration Project is Extended November 27, 2013
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Decides Right of Publicity Outweighs First Amendment in NCAA Football Video Games June 18, 2013
- Federal Circuit Affirms $20.8 Million Patent Infringement Judgment Against Home Depot March 2, 2012
- Discovery Channel Announces new Engineering Challenge Prizes February 14, 2012
- Federal Circuit: Common Sense Must be Substantiated, Not Just Asserted July 10, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I have been working with Jim Pravel and his law firm for over ten years and I have to say that he is a phenomenal patent and trademark attorney. I feel very confident working with him and he always provides clear information and advice. It is a pleasure to do business with him and I highly recommend him for all of your intellectual property matters.
Abaco Propiedad Industrial, S.L.