On August 31, 2009 the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (“CAFC”) ruled in In Re Bose Corporation, 2008-1448 (CAFC) that “a trademark is obtained fraudulently under the Lanham Act only if the applicant or registrant knowingly makes a false, material representation with the intent to deceive the PTO [US Patent and Trademark […]
- ALS Association withdraws US Trademark Applications to Register “Ice Bucket Challenge” September 8, 2014
- First Inventor to File – 2014 USPTO Roadshow September 5, 2014
- Apple Files Patent Application for Sapphire Front/Back Displays July 11, 2014
- Report On Newly Enacted America Invents Act (AIA) February 8, 2013
- Texas Regional Independent Inventors Conference-Austin, TX Sept. 14-15 August 16, 2012
- Federal Circuit Vacates Preliminary Injunction Again in Shionogi v. Lupin August 14, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I have been working with Jim Pravel and his law firm for over ten years and I have to say that he is a phenomenal patent and trademark attorney. I feel very confident working with him and he always provides clear information and advice. It is a pleasure to do business with him and I highly recommend him for all of your intellectual property matters.
Abaco Propiedad Industrial, S.L.