Amazon, Google and Facebook have each recently been granted US Patents for social networking related patents. Each of the patents have issued in the wake of the important case of In re Bilske, 545 F.3d 943 (Fed. Cir. Oct. 30, 2008), cert. Granted sub nom. Bilski v. Doll, 129 S. Ct. 2735 (June 1, 2009) […]
IBM has filed a US Patent Application for a Facebook, or other blog site, remote control. A copy of the published application is available here: http://www.pravel.com/docs/7519658.pdf
IBM has filed a US Patent Application for a Facebook, or other blog site, remote control. A copy of the published application is available here: http://www.iplaw-usa.com/docs/7519658.pdfAdditional information is also available on InformationWeek here.
- Federal Circuit Limits Business Method Patentability in View of US Supreme Court Alice Decision February 18, 2015
- US Patent and Trademark Office Reduces Trademark Application Filing Fees February 6, 2015
- IBM Obtains the most patents in 2014 January 14, 2015
- Federal Circuit Reaffirms Structure Requirements for Means-Plus-Function Claims February 27, 2013
- New Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC) System to Launch in January 2013 December 5, 2012
- Google Threatens to Sue Youtube MP3 Conversion Site November 14, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"Jim Pravel is simply one of the finest attorneys I have ever met or worked with, and his work on my domain matter was outstanding in every way. My case was complex and called for tremendous attention to detail - which Jim more than delivered. Jim's work was so thorough and exhaustive I felt completely confident making the 'tough decisions'. Throughout the process, Jim was professional, knowledgeable, and generous with his time. Each step of the way, he put my interests first. I highly recommend Jim Pravel to anyone in need of trustworthy, experienced, topnotch legal representation."