In Anascape LTD., v. Nintendo of America, Inc., 2008-1500 (Fed. Circ., April 13, 2010), the Federal Circuit (“CAFC”) reversed the US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, which held that certain Wii, Wavebird and GameCube Nintendo video game controllers infringed US Patent 6,906,700 (“the ’700 patent”). The District Court decision awarded $21 million […]
Tag Archives | Eastern District of Texas
You are here: Home > Eastern District of Texas
- Apple Files Patent Application for Sapphire Front/Back Displays July 11, 2014
- US Supreme Court Again Limits Business Method Patents After Bilski June 23, 2014
- US Supreme Court Attempts to Clarify Definiteness Requirement June 11, 2014
- Innovation Expo 2013 to be Held in Alexandria Virginia June 20-22, 2013 – Applicants Welcome January 18, 2013
- Federal Circuit Vacates Preliminary Injunction Again in Shionogi v. Lupin August 14, 2012
- US Patent and Trademark Office Publishes Rule Changes for the Citation of Prior Art and Written Statements Provision of the America Invents Act August 10, 2012
Amazon Appeal Apple App Store Blackberry Blogs board of patent appeals and interferences Bose CAFC Common-Interest Agreement Cox Cable Cracking Wireless Damages Eastern District of Texas Facebook featured federal circuit Fraud Freedom of Information Act Global Economy Google Infringement Iphone Jailbreaking Japanese Tsunami Disaster Kathy Bates KSR v. Teleflex Laches Litigation Louis Vuitton Mattel Negligence NTP Pravel Recession Redskins Research in Motion Research in Motion software patent The North Face The South Butt Tivo trademark ttab Tyco Wave
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"I have always been pleased with Jim's work for our clients and us."
Ben Tobor, Esq.