In Anascape LTD., v. Nintendo of America, Inc., 2008-1500 (Fed. Circ., April 13, 2010), the Federal Circuit (“CAFC”) reversed the US District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, which held that certain Wii, Wavebird and GameCube Nintendo video game controllers infringed US Patent 6,906,700 (“the ’700 patent”). The District Court decision awarded $21 million […]
- Apple Files Patent Application for Sapphire Front/Back Displays July 11, 2014
- US Supreme Court Again Limits Business Method Patents After Bilski June 23, 2014
- US Supreme Court Attempts to Clarify Definiteness Requirement June 11, 2014
- Innovation Expo 2013 to be Held in Alexandria Virginia June 20-22, 2013 – Applicants Welcome January 18, 2013
- Federal Circuit Vacates Preliminary Injunction Again in Shionogi v. Lupin August 14, 2012
- US Patent and Trademark Office Publishes Rule Changes for the Citation of Prior Art and Written Statements Provision of the America Invents Act August 10, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I thank you for your professionalism and patience in dealing with Buckboard BBQ & Catering when dealing with copyright and trademark infringements of a competing restaurant. While we had prior usage rights, we did not have Trademark or complete copyright rights to Buckboard at the time. We waited as per you suggestions filed the proper paperwork to set precedent. Every step of the way your firm was detailed and on top of the each step in the waiting & filing process.
When our time came to finally obtain rights to Buckboard, I had a tickler to remind myself about inquiring with Pravel over status. Well two weeks before my tickler popped up, your firm had already taken the necessary steps to get the proper filing paperwork in motion. Today we are at point of owning the Buckboard Trademark with registration in the final stages.
Thank you for your professionalism and patience!