As you may recall, in 2006 Research in Motion (RIM), the owner of Blackberry, paid $612.5 million to patent owner NTP to settle a patent infringement lawsuit.The US 4th Circuit Court of Appeals, in Richmond, VA in September heard a Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) based lawsuit filed by NTP. The lawsuit is intended to […]
Tag Archives | Damages
You are here: Home › Damages
- Federal Circuit Limits Business Method Patentability in View of US Supreme Court Alice Decision February 18, 2015
- US Patent and Trademark Office Reduces Trademark Application Filing Fees February 6, 2015
- IBM Obtains the most patents in 2014 January 14, 2015
- Federal Circuit Reaffirms Structure Requirements for Means-Plus-Function Claims February 27, 2013
- New Cooperative Patent Classification (CPC) System to Launch in January 2013 December 5, 2012
- Google Threatens to Sue Youtube MP3 Conversion Site November 14, 2012
Amazon Appeal Apple App Store Blackberry Blogs board of patent appeals and interferences Bose CAFC Common-Interest Agreement Cox Cable Cracking Wireless Damages Eastern District of Texas Facebook featured federal circuit Fraud Freedom of Information Act Global Economy Google Infringement Iphone Jailbreaking Japanese Tsunami Disaster Kathy Bates KSR v. Teleflex Laches Litigation Louis Vuitton Mattel Negligence NTP Pravel Recession Redskins Research in Motion Research in Motion software patent The North Face The South Butt Tivo trademark ttab Tyco Wave
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"I have always been pleased with Jim's work for our clients and us."
Ben Tobor, Esq.