On April 16, 2010 the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (“CAFC”) upheld the District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia jury verdict that the asserted claims of two Verizon patents (US Patents 6,282,574 and 6,104,711) were invalid and the asserted claims of four Verizon patents (US Patents 6,430,275; 6,292,481; 6,137,869 and 6,636,597) […]
Federal Circuit Equates Specific Intent with Deliberate Indifference for Inducement to Infringe a Patent
IN SEB S.A. and T-FAL Corporation v. Montgomery Ward et al., the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit (“CAFC”) considered the appeal of a host of issues concerning the infringement of US Patent 4,995,312 (“the ‘312 patent”) relating to a jury verdict and the district court’s post-trial rulings. The ‘312 covered deep fryers having […]
- Apple Files Patent Application for Sapphire Front/Back Displays July 11, 2014
- US Supreme Court Again Limits Business Method Patents After Bilski June 23, 2014
- US Supreme Court Attempts to Clarify Definiteness Requirement June 11, 2014
- Innovation Expo 2013 to be Held in Alexandria Virginia June 20-22, 2013 – Applicants Welcome January 18, 2013
- Federal Circuit Vacates Preliminary Injunction Again in Shionogi v. Lupin August 14, 2012
- US Patent and Trademark Office Publishes Rule Changes for the Citation of Prior Art and Written Statements Provision of the America Invents Act August 10, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"Pincott International Pty Ltd is a family owned Australian manufacturer of consumable products used in tire retreading and recycling industry throughout the world. We were originally introduced to Bill Pravel (Jim's father) in the mid 1980's and have continued on with Jim for the past 10 years with complete satisfaction.
We find Jim Pravel to be personable, diligent and extremely professional when employing his services."