IBM has filed a US Patent Application for a Facebook, or other blog site, remote control. A copy of the published application is available here: http://www.iplaw-usa.com/docs/7519658.pdfAdditional information is also available on InformationWeek here.
- Ninth Circuit Clarifies Requirements for Vicarious and Contributory Copyright Infringement Claims May 20, 2013
- Federal Circuit Applies Collateral Estoppel to Patent Claim Terms Not Previously Construed May 17, 2013
- 2013 Offshore Technology Conference Sets Record Number of Attendees and Displays Impressive Innovation May 11, 2013
- Federal Circuit Affirms $20.8 Million Patent Infringement Judgment Against Home Depot March 2, 2012
- US Patent and Trademark Office Offers Awards for Patents for Humanity February 9, 2012
- Federal Circuit: Recklessness Best Determined by a Judge July 3, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I thank you for your professionalism and patience in dealing with Buckboard BBQ & Catering when dealing with copyright and trademark infringements of a competing restaurant. While we had prior usage rights, we did not have Trademark or complete copyright rights to Buckboard at the time. We waited as per you suggestions filed the proper paperwork to set precedent. Every step of the way your firm was detailed and on top of the each step in the waiting & filing process.
When our time came to finally obtain rights to Buckboard, I had a tickler to remind myself about inquiring with Pravel over status. Well two weeks before my tickler popped up, your firm had already taken the necessary steps to get the proper filing paperwork in motion. Today we are at point of owning the Buckboard Trademark with registration in the final stages.
Thank you for your professionalism and patience!