IBM has filed a US Patent Application for a Facebook, or other blog site, remote control. A copy of the published application is available here: http://www.iplaw-usa.com/docs/7519658.pdfAdditional information is also available on InformationWeek here.
- IBM Obtains the most patents in 2014 January 14, 2015
- Pricing and Contracting Negotiations Insufficient to Constitute a Sale within the US November 11, 2014
- US Patent and Trademark Office Extends After Final Action Consideration October 30, 2014
- U.S. Supreme Court to Decide: To How Many Generations Does Patent Protection Extend? February 21, 2013
- Shape of Hookah Pipe not Protectable with Copyright November 8, 2012
- American Universities Sued for Copyright Infringement November 6, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"After inadvertently allowing my company’s important Registered Trademark to lapse for three years at the conclusion of its last cycle, Jim Pravel and his staff at Pravel Intellectual Property Law worked diligently with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to not only re-register my company’s mark, but also to re-establish the original 1987 date of first use. Thank you again for your concise breakdown of the process, for your turnkey implementation and most importantly for protecting my company from potentially losing the rights to one of our most valuable assets."