IBM has filed a US Patent Application for a Facebook, or other blog site, remote control. A copy of the published application is available here: http://www.iplaw-usa.com/docs/7519658.pdfAdditional information is also available on InformationWeek here.
- US Patent and Trademark Office Launches Online Toolkit for Trademarks October 2, 2014
- ALS Association withdraws US Trademark Applications to Register “Ice Bucket Challenge” September 8, 2014
- First Inventor to File – 2014 USPTO Roadshow September 5, 2014
- US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Publishes Final Rules on First to File System February 13, 2013
- Federal Circuit Upholds TTAB’s Finding of Abandonment of Lens.com’s LENS Mark August 21, 2012
- Texas Regional Independent Inventors Conference-Austin, TX Sept. 14-15 August 16, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"After inadvertently allowing my company’s important Registered Trademark to lapse for three years at the conclusion of its last cycle, Jim Pravel and his staff at Pravel Intellectual Property Law worked diligently with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to not only re-register my company’s mark, but also to re-establish the original 1987 date of first use. Thank you again for your concise breakdown of the process, for your turnkey implementation and most importantly for protecting my company from potentially losing the rights to one of our most valuable assets."