Under 17 USC Section 1201(a)(1), the Librarian of Congress is required every three years to determine whether there are any classes of works that are exempted from the prohibition against circumvention of technology that effectively controls access to a copyrighted work. This provision is part of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). On July 26, […]
Tag Archives | Apple App Store
You are here: Home › Apple App Store
- IBM Obtains the most patents in 2014 January 14, 2015
- Pricing and Contracting Negotiations Insufficient to Constitute a Sale within the US November 11, 2014
- US Patent and Trademark Office Extends After Final Action Consideration October 30, 2014
- U.S. Supreme Court to Decide: To How Many Generations Does Patent Protection Extend? February 21, 2013
- Shape of Hookah Pipe not Protectable with Copyright November 8, 2012
- American Universities Sued for Copyright Infringement November 6, 2012
Amazon Appeal Apple App Store Blackberry Blogs board of patent appeals and interferences Bose CAFC Common-Interest Agreement Cox Cable Cracking Wireless Damages Eastern District of Texas Facebook featured federal circuit Fraud Freedom of Information Act Global Economy Google Infringement Iphone Jailbreaking Japanese Tsunami Disaster Kathy Bates KSR v. Teleflex Laches Litigation Louis Vuitton Mattel Negligence NTP Pravel Recession Redskins Research in Motion Research in Motion software patent The North Face The South Butt Tivo trademark ttab Tyco Wave
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
"Jim is a fine lawyer very knowledgeable about the US Patent and Trademark Office and performing services of searching and evaluation of patents for infringement and validity."
Less Hewitt, Esq.