Use-Based Trademark Applications
- US Patent and Trademark Office Launches Online Toolkit for Trademarks October 2, 2014
- ALS Association withdraws US Trademark Applications to Register “Ice Bucket Challenge” September 8, 2014
- First Inventor to File – 2014 USPTO Roadshow September 5, 2014
- US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) Publishes Final Rules on First to File System February 13, 2013
- Federal Circuit Upholds TTAB’s Finding of Abandonment of Lens.com’s LENS Mark August 21, 2012
- Texas Regional Independent Inventors Conference-Austin, TX Sept. 14-15 August 16, 2012
RECEIVE CURRENT IP UPDATES
I thank you for your professionalism and patience in dealing with Buckboard BBQ & Catering when dealing with copyright and trademark infringements of a competing restaurant. While we had prior usage rights, we did not have Trademark or complete copyright rights to Buckboard at the time. We waited as per you suggestions filed the proper paperwork to set precedent. Every step of the way your firm was detailed and on top of the each step in the waiting & filing process.
When our time came to finally obtain rights to Buckboard, I had a tickler to remind myself about inquiring with Pravel over status. Well two weeks before my tickler popped up, your firm had already taken the necessary steps to get the proper filing paperwork in motion. Today we are at point of owning the Buckboard Trademark with registration in the final stages.
Thank you for your professionalism and patience!